Companiess from various industries all over the world have started to move forward by adopting cloud computing. This is because they see an advantage in cloud since it includes cost reduction, flexibility, business continuity, data security, high availability and many other benefits have caught their attention and aroused their interest in migrating to cloud. To…
Bring Azure Services to your preferred choice of Datecentres Let me start with how Microsoft brings the Cloud Services to you by focusing on Intelligent Cloud portfolio, from Public Cloud with Microsoft Azure, to newly announced Azure in Space (Azure Sphere), down to any location of your choice as Intelligent Edge. Intelligent Edge computing…
Cloud is everywhere. Before the lockdown, you would have seen cloud solution advertisements at airports, bridges, public transport and even on stairs. Now we are continuously bombarded by Facebook or even Linkedin’s cloud advertisement. But really, what is cloud? It is an overused word by all the companies due to the trendy nature and common…
The 5 Best Practices in Cloud Adoption Journey (for Industries) are as below:
1. Understand your motivation for cloud adoption. Why do you want to go for cloud?
2. Develop a strategy and a set of your expected business outcomes.
3. Discover the pattern and environment of your current applications and assets to help decide the right cloud solution to take on.
4. Build an MVC (Minimum Viable Cloud) to study the viability of cloud services before performing mass migration to the cloud.
5. Perform security and governance gap assessment to ensure efficient and effective security management and operations in the cloud environment.
#cloudifyasia #cloudadoption #CloudExperts
Cloudify.Asia has been together with Microsoft with the full Hybrid Cloud strategy, providing partner solutions for Azure Stack Hub, Azure Stack HCI, and the upcoming Azure Stack “fiji”.
In this fast-moving world, today’s businesses are constantly in flux and arduous to keep up. As the data grows and traffic is increasing, businesses with traditional IT infrastructure need to invest a lot on the capital expenditures just to cater the needs and demands from their customers.
COVID-19 Pandemic is disrupting the way we do business and it doesn’t seem to improve soon. Even US Presidential Candidate, Joe Biden says, “Economic recovery from coronavirus is a long way away“.
Fear not, Cloudify.Asia has TechFINITY recovery plans to enable businesses to exactly align technology expenditure with business growth. Learn about it today.